Introducing:

Introducing:
The Teachers at School-Bhuj (2011-2012)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Evaluation Time

The month of April at school is a month most of the children look forward too. That is not because of the final examination, but rather because of the summer vacation that follows the examination! I went back to my report of April 2007 before I prepared this year’s April report. I found that not much has changed with regard to the attitude of the children. Their approach to exams, especially here, is not with fear or apprehension. That does not mean that they look forward eagerly to the examination too. But it rather seems to me that the students have learnt to take one day at a time and do what it requires to complete that day. Come exam or holiday or a new lesson. Since they have done what they had to do through the year, exams are not that hard to face.



Final Exam



Final Exam


Final Exam

No comments:

Post a Comment